My Blog List


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Naruto Manga 528 Confirmed Spoiler

Status: CONFIRMED SPOILER

Naruto 528

No info on Hanta (TN: I'm sorry, is there a character called Hanta? I'm forgetful. I think she might be talking about HunterxHunter but I'm not sure). I have only browsed through (the magazine).

Darui realizes that he can't stay silent the whole time either.
So he talks about various things.
He remembers his convo with the Raikage. In that convo, the word "similarity" (ruiji) comes up.
Joining them together he gets the word "Da-rui" (TN: "rui" means type). Right before he gets sucked into the gourd he keeps saying "Sorry, sorry"
Instead of saying "darui" (TN: dull) repeatedly, he says "sorry" instead.
Darui doesn't get sucked into the gourd, he slashes at Ginkaku who then slams into Koukinjou. Darui steals the seven star sword and the gourd.
Ginkaku gets sucked into the gourd.
Kinkaku goes into a rage, and the chapter ends with him turning into Kyuubi-mode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment